Now here is another testimony that I have. This time I'd been baptized a year or so before this happened.
My boyfriend (at the time) and I were on our way home from shopping when we hit black ice on the road. Billy (that's not his name, but that's what I'll call him in this post) was driving for quite a while before we actually hit black ice, and we really didn't give any thought to it being so cold out that the roads would be iced over. When we hit a patch of it, we swerved into the opposite lane, where oncoming traffic was heading our way (ahem, I thought he was just playing around on the road...). Thankfully they weren't near enough to hit us! Billy over corrected himself and we headed straight for a pretty deep ditch on our side of the road. Well, we didn't stop there, we kept driving into someones lawn, and hit one of their fruit trees on my side of the car. We both weren't hurt extremely bad..Billy walked away with a hurt wrist, which I think still hurts every once in a while, and I just had whip lash really bad for the first day or so after it. I know that if the cars would've been any closer to us, we would've had a bad head on collision, or all sorts of scarier things could've happened that night, and we could've been hurt worse, but God really did a lot of sweet things that night and the next few days after that. That night and the next day I was in a lot of pain just from the whip lash. There were a lot of tears, but as soon as I prayed for it and some of my brethren did, it went away quicker then whip lashes normally do. And God knew that that's one of my worst fears, getting in an accident, and having to be taken to the hospital even if I didn't want to, and that didn't happen. The firefighter guys got there 15 minutes later, and didn't really have time to waste if we weren't hurt, because so many people were getting in accidents that night.
Anyways, hopefully you guys aren't bored of these yet..you don't have to read them!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
5 comments:
Well I'm never bored when it comes to hearing testimonies! I hate bad roads/ bad weather. It scares me so much to be on the road when it is bad. Thank goodness that we have someone watching over us! I'm glad you don't have lifelong injuries from that accident. Sounds like it was scary.
Sis I love to hear about Gods work and his blessings keep em comeing please
I am so glad that everything was alright. That could of been a real bad thing.
Hi are you surprized to hear from me. I have tried several times but could not post. I love your blog and I love to read about the loving hand of the Lord over His people. Please keep them coming.
Yay! I'm glad you figured out how to comment Sis. Charlotte! Its a nice surprise. :) Love youuu, and might be seeing you soon!!!
Post a Comment