Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Road Trip!

Yippee! We're for sure going to Idaho this time! Bro. Danny is feeling much better, so thats good. I'm going with Sis. Kristen and her husband Bro. Danny. It's going to be a fast trip, but I'm SO looking forward to seeing my dads side of the family and the brethren there. And it'll be a fun 8 hours with Danny and Kristen!! ;D Can't wait!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm looking forward to it. Be sure to let us know where you'll be so we can be there too.

Kristen said...

yeahhhhhhhh I cant wait either!!!Its gonna be so fun..yeah the 8 hours will be nice but getting there at 2 am wont be so nice!!!

CHRIS AND TRINA said...

let us know where you are going to be and we will drop by and say hi talk to you soon

loves

Sis Stubby said...

Have fun and be safe.

Aunt Sissy said...

I hope you enjoy your trip

Jackie said...

Have a great trip and we will try to pray for your safety.