It's been a crazy exhausting week! I'm working almost every day this week (even Saturday) and I'm already ready to just crawl back into bed. With the news of Tiffy's baby on the way, its been hard for me to sleep because I'm waiting to get a call that she's had it, or getting woke up in the wee hours of the morning to be told that mom's going over to be with Tiffy because the pains are getting harder. I'm extremely excited to meet this little one, and I'm sure Tiffy and Philip are even more!
Even though it's been crazy this week, I've gotten alot done. The kids I baby-sit have decided they want to plant flowers this year with me, so I went shopping a week ago and got all the supplies for it. We planted about 50 flowers. Yes, 50. I think I possibly went over board on the flowers, but it'll make their front yard beeeeautiful! ;) I've still got sunflower seeds to plant..and I probably should've done that a while ago. Oh well. It gets us out in the sun and doing something new and learning something new, and the kids love it. Although the littlest one went behind us and started trying to dig up the flowers with a cup.
Anyways, nothing else new here. I'll be posting the pictures of the baby when it comes, so stay tuned! ;)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
8 comments:
I have been so curious about the baby. I hope she is doing well and getting rest when she can. Can't wait to see some pictures. Planting flowers sounds very nice.
I think I want you to come and help me with planting flowers.HA,Ha
The reward with all those flowers will be worth it all.
Cherrie: She's been trying to get rest in between her pains, but last I heard that she didn't get much sleep last night because the pains were a little closer. =/
Sis. Sheila:Hehe wish I could. ;) I sure hope they're worth all the hard work! hehehe
50 flowers? Wow, that does sound beeeautiful!! I can't wait to find out about Tiffy's baby too. It will be so exciting for her to get to hold her new precious baby. Looking forward to those baby pictures!!
I love flowees 50 wow. When you come here will you plant flowees with me too? heheh I would love to see pictures of the flowees too. Right a long with Tiffany little bundle of joy. How fun to plaint flowees with the kids. Now when they come up you can tell the kids the Lord made them grow.
I can't wait to get started with the planting here!! Sounds like fun. I too am anxious to here about Sis Tiffany's baby and I dont event know her. My prayers are for her!!!
I can't imange planting that many flowers. We are praying for Sis. Tiffany. I can't wait to see pictures of her new one.
WOW! You have had a crazy week! That is a lot of flowers to plant! And I don't even know Tiffany, but I'm SO excited to see what she has. Let us all know as soon as you can :) Oh and I hope you get some rest this weekend!
Post a Comment