Yay! I'm so excited, I get to take Brittany out tonight! We're hitting the town to go watch a movie and go out to dinner. This'll be our first night out since she got bad. I've missed our date nights, so this'll be a treat! I'm a little nervous to go too, because we've gotta get her in and out of the car and into her wheel chair. I'm a worry wart, and I know it'll be just fine. Anways, I best get myself ready to go!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
12 comments:
Have a good time........
Yea I so happy for you all. Have FUN
What a miracle! Only a few months ago she couldn't even feed herself and stay awake! She looked so happy at Story Time yesterday too!
Rainey-girl!
I wish I could've taken a picture of how excited she looked all buckled in and ready to go out! That was so sweet of you to do that for her! She had the best time and we were able to go out and see a movie too!(Shh...the girls didn't know we were at the same theater mall in case they needed help ;) Britt said she did great until having to go uphill and she asked you not to help but laughed when she turned around and you were behind her helping push her up! Thanks so much for taking such good care of our girl! It truly brought tears to her Dad and my eyes when you two drove away to think of all that our merciful God has done.
Sister Dayna: =o I didn't know you were at the same theater!! That's so funny. I had so much fun with her. Hope shes not sore today from all the walking we did! I kept forgetting to walk normal because I'm so used to Britt and I power walking through the mall. Heeehee Thanks for letting me take her out for the night! =)
wow I am crying joyful tears right now Rain and Britt on a girls night out oh thank you so much God for all your mercey. I love You Rain Love Sis. Charlene
thats so exciting its so encouraging to see the lord build back you two's friendship
That is awesome. I know she will REALLY enjoy it, since she hasn't been able to do much for a while. I am sure you'll both be fine. I hope you have a great time :)
I am so happy that you guys got to have a girls night out. I have big alagator tears running down my face. I am so thankful for all the Lord has done in such a short time for my sweet girl. Thamk you Lord for your great mercy. Our god's hand is never to short. His timing is perfect. Love to hear what the Lord is doing. Thank you for sharinge Rain. Wish I could have gone out with you.
Ok well this is the first time I have commented on your blog. I have read many of your posting and have been keeping up with Sis. Britany's progress on your forum. So now I have decided to start a blog and maybe open up communication. I just wanted to let you know that you are an inspiration to me. I have been reading about how God has blessed you and it truly is an up lift to me. Please feel free to check out my blog. I am from Indianapolis, IN and I attend church with Sis Shelia aka The Stubbys and your friend Chelsea.
Wow thats awesome! It's nice to meet you Sis. Jackie! That means alot what you said, thank you. :)I'll definitely check out your blog. I'm glad you sisters in Indiana started blogging!
Thanks for you comment. It's so nice to be able to meet other sisters. I'm Sis. Sheila's Daughter, (the Stubby's). Sis. Jackie is right you all have been very uplifting. I to am new at this blogging, but I hope that we can all get to know each other a little better.
Post a Comment