It didn't work out to go this time to Idaho. Maybe sometime soon though, if I get a chance to have another day off! I had a feeling a long time ago before I even planned it that it wasn't going to work out, so maybe it's a good thing it didn't for whatever reason.
So, I'm going to settle down for the night and enjoy a nice cup of tea and maybe watch a movie and eat some banana pudding ice cream! YUM! Sounds like a fun night to me!!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
3 comments:
The Lord know best. Hey pass the Ice cream.
I just heard tonight that it wasn't going to work out for you to come to Idaho. Bummer!! Well, God will work it out next time, if it's meant to be.
Sorry about your trip.
Post a Comment