Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hanging out...

Just hanging out watching America's funniest home videos. My AFHV watching buddy isn't here to watch it with me. It's just not the same when you're laughing hard and no one is with you...

9 comments:

Cherrie said...

My heart just broke this morning when I heard the news. Give my love to all.

My kids love to watch that show..... Its always good have a good laugh to lighten the heart at times.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Thanks Sis. Cherrie, I will.

Charlene said...

I love you Sister I am sending you amd you family great big hugs and lots of prayers.....

Jules said...

Raine, I am also SO sorry for your family's loss. Please tell Tiffany that I'm praying for them. I'm sending you all my love and prayers.
I also love AFV, but it definately isn't as fun to watch alone.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Thanks sisters. It means alot knowing the brethren all around the US are praying for Tiffany and Philip and our family. Love you all,

Sis. Lorraine

Jackie said...

We here in Indy have been praying for you and your family and we will continue!!!! God's love and the love and prayers of the brethren has always kept me going through times of heart ache and I am sure it will do the same for all of you!! Love and Prayers, Sis Jackie

Sis Stubby said...

Sending all my love & prayers.

carimarie said...

Were praying continually for you and your family Im so thank full Tiffys Mama and sister were able to come be with you all in your time of loss, we love you all!

Jackie said...

Hey I was wondering what part of Oregon you are from? Some brethren we recently met here said that they travel to Oregon on business a couple times a year so I was just wondering. If you don't want to put it on the blog you can e-mail me @ schoolcrafts@sbcglobal.net.