Saturday, April 26, 2008

Projects


Sunny Saturdays are our project days here. We've got so much to do to get ready and plant things in our garden this year, so theres a lot to do! The weather has been nasty here the last couple weeks so it's been hard to get out and do anything. I've got a few projects that I'd like to get done today, and there are a few I've already finished!! (they're check marked if done)

Projects:
Take pictures of the tulips I planted
Clean car inside and out
Clean the sliding door slider
Take pictures of the big chickens and poppi
weed the tulip garden
weed the stone walk way
weed the rose garden

This is the sliding door that I have to clean every couple of weeks, or it gets like this. This is my least favorite job that I'm in charge of, but it must get done!

I'll post more before and after pictures when I'm finished. IF I finish today! ;D Gotta get back to work!

9 comments:

Cherrie said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I hope the weather clears up so you can get all your little chores done.

Shannon said...

I agree, the flowers are beautiful. I've got a list of things I need to get to also. Someday, maybe.

Jackie said...

I love tulips and I plan on planting some this year. We have also been getting ready to plant our veggie garden I am so happy to finally have spring. I will also try to post some pics of our garden! Have fun and I hope the weather gets better for you all!!!!

Jules said...

Awww... Spring cleaning. Don't you just love it ;) By the way, BEAUTIFUL picture of the flower!

Jules said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Sissy said...

I hope you have gotten everything on your project list done or close to it. I'm helping Sis. Jackie with her veggie garden, don't know how much help I'll be, i don't have a green thumb. lol :P

Charlene said...

Hi Sis Rain I miss you and was thinking about you today :) We do not have flowers blooming here yet boo hoo but soon. Love, Sister Charlene

pandama said...

raine i love the pics of the flowers but wheres a better pic of u i ready for a change that makes u look more like the pretty flower we all know and love :D

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I don't feel so pretty right now..maybe when I lose 22 pounds I'll put a new pic up! ;D