Last night as I was enjoying a nice night at home, on the couch watching movies with my parents, I started having a hard time breathing. Just like the last time when I got sick and couldn't breathe. I'm not sure why it happened again last night, because I'm not sick, so the only thing I can think of is that maybe I'm allergic to something.
So, today, I'm having to eat little bits of the snacks I ate last night, to see if any of them are what I'm allergic to. I've already ate: a few 8 grain crackers, crumbs of the Spicy Sweet Chili doritos (nasty), and smelt pine pellets used for Chuck's cage(Timothy's bearded dragon). So, we'll see what happens.
But again, I had all the brethren pray for me at their homes and I got relief a while later. God knew how scared I was last time I had this problem,and this time I was fine with whatever God decided to do.
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
9 comments:
hehehehe did you really eat pine pellets I know you did not it just sounded funny. I know how bad it feels when you have a hard time breathing I am not making lite of it I know it is very scary I will pray for you. Sister Charlotte has it happen to her too well I love Rain. Love Sister Charlene
hey girly i hope you are doing well tonight i will keep you in my prayers talk to you soon much love
always
Your testimony was so sweet in church. My heart rejoiced when I heard you say that you weren't scared like last time. Its such a comfort to feel God's grace poured out in our hearts when we are scared or troubled. He knows me and what a worrier I can be so when that happens I know it's the gentle touch of my Father to calm his troubled child. We'll be keeping you in our prayers. My heart hurt just hearing you struggle to talk on the phone. Love you
Awww, I hope you get to feeling better. Allergies are terrible for me right now, so it very well could be what is your breathing problem. I'll remember you in prayer :) Just take care.
Sis I under stand I spent the afternoon outside Sunday. I am having problems today. I will pry for you. If you have outside allergies this is the season.Pine smell of anything I cann't breath
I am sorry to hear about you having problems again. Hopefully you can find out the problem.
Im glad it hasnt happened again! Ummm Raine.... I lOve! your new Pic! it makes me smile! ~.0
Post a Comment