Friday, April 18, 2008

My Family

I love my family. Yesterday, as we said our goodbyes to little Elijah, I watched each of my family members and how much love each one has for one another. How much we need each other in good times and bad. How each one is a strength to everyone in a different way. I notice this a lot, but yesterday just touched my heart. Each one has a special place in my heart, and I love them all dearly.
I wouldn't change having a big family for the world. My brothers have been my best friends, and now I have sister-in-laws that are my best friends, who could ask for more?

I love you family. :)

6 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

Praise God for Familys. I always wanted a big family ,There where only 3 of us kids. We are a close bunch.

Jules said...

Family is one important thing to have and keep close in your life. I haven't met you or your family, but I can tell that you come from a wonderful, loving family. I'm glad you all have each other to get through these tough times.

Cherrie said...

Family is a nice thing to have. I am glad you guys have each other to lean on in a time like this.

Charlene said...

I Love You Sis Rain more than you know. Love Sis Charlene Big hugs to you

Tiffany said...

<3 I love you Raine!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have each other at this time. God's grace IS sufficient but the strength we can be to each other in hard times is truly a blessing from God. Thank you for making us feel like part of your family through this difficult time. We love you so much