Seems like we've been partying down all month! There are a lot of birthdays this month, so its been crazy. But last night we had a ladies tea birthday party for 3 of the sisters. (one is a visitor from Idaho! ;D) It was a lot of fun. We just enjoyed each other company and ate dinner and drank tea. Brittany was even able to be there with us! We had the party at her house and she was actually able to sit up at the table to eat. Something I haven't seen in months...
I took a ton of pictures last night! For Sis. Charlotte's b-day present, I got her a big picture frame so that I could put pictures of all us sisters in Oregon in it. So, I thought I'd post some of the pictures so you can see! =)
From left to right: Jame, Abigail, Mommy and Maxie Bear (in front)
Sis. Charlotte and Max
-Sigh- This is Maxie Bear! What a sweet little man! I'm still SO in love with him. He looks so much like his dad, its cuuuute!!!
Sis. Charlotte and Max
7 comments:
Those pictures are so nice. Brittany looks so happy.
I am glad that Brittany got to enjoy the party a little. She's been in my prayers. I love tea parties. My kids love them also :) Glad you all had a nice time!
Looks like I left a day too early. Sorry I missed it! Hummm... Maybe that was another reason you had the party??? Just Kidding!
I love the pictures you took. Maxie Bear was being so good too! I was so surprised when we walked in to Sis. D's house and it was all beautifully decorated with tea party stuff! What a fun night...PS thanks for helping with the cheesy muffins baby!
i would love to have a tea party at my house for the sisters when my little sister was in preschool we had a christmas tea fundraiser for her school we had it at the mansion down the road from dairy mart in monroe and i got to help make all the goodies it was a blast
Aw, Lucky, I've always wanted to go to that mansion, just to see what its like inside! Thats still the best looking building in Monroe at the moment.(Until we get a new Library..)
Thank you sweetie for always posting your pictures! Whenever days are hard I love going to your blog and looking at my sweet sisters smiles, they all give me such strength. And my heart is filled with joy that my daughters smile is added to yours. We were so thankful to be asked to have it at our house, but it wouldn't have happened without you and your Mommys yummy food! Thank you so much!
Max is sooo cute!
Post a Comment