Sunday, March 2, 2008

Church

Today we had a nice surprise at church. As I was sitting down and listening to some of the brethren chatting about different things, in rolls a girl I haven't seen in church for about 5 months! Yes, 5 months. Sis. Brittany came cruising in in her wheel chair! A lot of us didnt know she was going to try and make it, but it was an awesome just to see her smile as she came rolling in. She had a huge grin on her face, this is something shes waited to do since probably the time she got bad. So, today was a good day! God sure is amazing.

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

What a wonderful surprise. Sounds like she is slowly improving. God is GOOD!!!!!!

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Sis. Cherrie, I was trying to find those pictures you told me about and I couldn't find them!

Jules said...

I don't know this girl that you are talking about but from the sound of it, God has blessed her very much. I love hearing stories of what he has done for brethern! I love hearing when sick people are healed (not that I like them being sick), but am so thankful to hear of God's work!

Charlene said...

Yahoo Brittany go girl go thanks for the update Rain Love You Sis so very much