We had a nice Easter this year. Well...we always have a good Easter, but the last couple years has been pretty calm..no kids running and doing an Easter egg hunt, because all the 'kids' have grown up and are now in the faith. But this year has been the first (or maybe second) year that we've done an Easter egg hunt in a long time. It was pretty exciting to see the kids run around not really understanding (except for the 2 older girls) what they were doing. I didn't get a whole lot of pictures, because there were a few other people that were taking pictures at the same time, so i just stood and watched this time. :)
And instead of doing lunch after church, we did a brunch, which if I may say so myself, was very scrumptious indeed! There was every muffin imaginable, cinnamon rolls, fruit salad, eggs, ham, casseroles, potatoes. It was very yummy, ladies! :) And at the end, I got to hold my sweet little Maxie bear, whom I don't get to hold often,because of the crowds surrounding him, hehee! He sat very content in my arms while his mommy got a few things done in the kitchen with the ladies. And as you can see, he's starting to smile a lot now. He's just so sweet! <3 Anyways,Here are some pictures of the pictures I took!! =D
James looks like he's guilty of something! Hehe, he was picking up these candies he dropped as both me and his Auntie snapped a picture of him. The flashes must've scared him because he started crying really hard after we took the picture. Silly boy! ;D Oh and notice the long string of slobber, lol.
4 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a good Easter. The brunch sounds yummy.
whoo-hoo more pictures love em Happy Easter...
James is so funny! What a slobber-boy...just like his Daddy was! It was a yummy brunch too...
Haha, I love the picture of James' slobber. That HAS to be a world record for the longest slobber trail!
Post a Comment