Oh yes, everyone is getting sick over here. This sickness seems to come on you REAL fast. The whole day you'll be absolutely fine, until at night you all of a sudden are totally sick. It's very strange stuff. All my brothers that are still living at home have it and now mom does...now it's poppi's turn. =/ Hopefully that doesn't happen. And so far, no one has gotten the bad chest cold thing where they can't breathe...let's keep it that way. Some of the other brethren are getting it too, so it might be a small crowd tomorrow night at church. =o
So, tomorrow is back to work for me! I'm kind of looking forward to it. I don't like getting stuck in the house all day watching movies, even though when I'm not sick, I'm longing to be at home sick and on the couch watching movies all day, hehe.
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
5 comments:
No sign of this going to my chest yet! Probably God's mercy on me in case Tiffy goes in to labor. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow? One can only hope! Thanks for the yummy cheesy bread to go along with my feeble attempt at chicken soup tonight sweetie!
Now I'm off to snuggle with you and watch those girls on Dancing With the Stars! We'll see how long I can keep my eyes open...I have a 100.4 fever. Yuck
Thanks for trying to make dinner tonight, mom. I gotta say, it was awfully funny to watch all us sickies try and clean the kitchen this morning, all of us moaning and groaning. Heehee.
Thanks for staying up late with me to watch dwts. =) Just had to see how Marlee was going to dance! Love you lots, mommy! Get feeling better! =/
Sorry to hear about all the sickness. Hopefully it will be over soon.
I am praying for you all there hope your feeling better soon
Post a Comment