Saturday, March 15, 2008

1 ply tissue

My poor nose, I think it found out the hard way that you don't use 1 ply toilet paper tissue to for your runny nose. No sireebob. It felt like sand paper scraping my nose raw.(that may be a little dramatic,but it hurt) I was at a visit last night, and there was no nose tissue in sight, so thats why I had to use toilet paper.

Now before you use 1 ply tissue on your poor unsuspecting nose, check the layers of the tissue, then check the softness, and then apply to nose IF (and only if )the tissue is soft, and layered nicely. And don't try and layer the 1 ply tissue on top of another 1 ply tissue,because it won't work. The sand papery tissue still feels like sand paper no matter how many times you layer it. If you've mistakenly used the sand paper tissue, simply apply your chapstick with your finger to your nose.

Wow, this should be on WikiHowto of the day!

3 comments:

Cherrie said...

Funny!! I like the tissue with lotion.

Jules said...

HEHE, yep, chapstick to the rescue ;) My nose isn't raw anymore, but... it is peeling and flaking and is sooo ugly!

Charlene said...

lol rain that is so funny sorry for you little nose