
I think every little girls dream is to find her one true love - her prince Charming one day. Some man that'll sweep her off her feet and live happily ever after with. The one man that could wake you with the 'true loves kiss'. It'd be easy to just fall asleep and not wake up until you get your 'true loves kiss', but obviously I can't just fall asleep for years and years and wait like sleeping beauty did, or snow white. As I lay in bed at night, I can't help but wonder when my Prince Charming with sweep me off my feet, or if I'll even have a Prince Charming. And to my shame, I started to become a little impatient with all the waiting for my man. But then, as I lay in bed praying that God will send me someone someday, I remembered that I DO have my prince Charming right now. The Prince of all Princes. The one man I can't live without, the man that has always been at my side in my hard times and in my good times. The one man that'll never leave my side when things get tough, and who will be patient, kind, gentle, and loving AND my best friend. I have no doubt He knows my burdens and my cares, and hears all my cries, and no doubt he's picked that one man that'll be my Prince Charming (If I'm blessed with one) someday. So, I can be patient with whatever He has planned for me, but He'll always be my first and forever number one Prince Charming.
**Hehe, after I posted this, I noticed the last post I made down below, with all the silly pictures...I probably won't find my man posting pictures like that!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
6 comments:
I so hope you get your prince charming, but just remember it is in his time. You have such a wonderful mind about.
Oh my dear sweet Sister Rian you have such a sweet heart and a wonderful sence of humer you will get your prince charming silly pictures and all love you. Sister Charlene
Great post! I'm glad that you feel the way you do about the Lord. I guarantee that you will get your prince charming someday, if you press in and do what you're supposed to do, God will reward you! However, I do have a little bit of bad news, men USUALLY DON'T act like Prince Charming, sometimes they are more like Scrooge, and stuff like that. There are, however a few that act sweet and charming, so I REALLY hope you end up with one like that :)
i love this post i never really thought about it like that but it really makes me think that he is really the prince charming we want in our lifes i have to say though that i love my prince charming on this earth when i was a teenager i would dwell on finding that special man i could spend the rest of my life with who i could live the faith with and raise little children with and when i stopped worrying about it so much i met chris i am so thankfull that he gave him to me
I am so thankful that you DO have a Prince Charming in your life Lorraine. Always praying that you find a nice secondary one to rely on as well. As you know, God will reward you with patience, long suffering and a desire for His will above all else.
Don't forget, that you have a good man (Poppa!) also in your life that has always been dependable, and loves you with all his heart too =)
Love you lots, thank you for your blog post.
My big brother: You forgot, I've got 6 other good men in my life too. I feel so blessed to have each of you as brothers. If I can find a good man like my poppi and my brothers I'll be a happy girl. =)
Love you lots Philip.<3
Post a Comment