Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Maxie, Maxamillion, Maximus...Max

-Sigh- I think I'm in love! His name is Max! ^-^ lol, Amy had her baby today around 3:55 pm...she was only in labour for about 13 hours(yay for her). He's a beautiful little boy, and healthy. Heehee, I think I'm starting to like that name alot. Even more now that I saw him... he LOOKS like a Max. He's too cute! Anyways, I'm a very excited auntie! Happy Birthday Max!

Title: lol, there's so many possibilities for nicknames! I like Maxie, lol. But maybe it sounds too much like a girl name...? heehee, oh well it's fun to think of all the nicknames I can call him! ^-^

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's so hard to imagine that this little guy was stuffed in Sis.Amy's belly! He must have been mushed in there. I'm so excited! I'm next baby =D.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I'm so excited for your baby to come now!!! :D What'll it be?!!!

Anonymous said...

Again I must say he is so so so cute. I just love him!!!

Trina said...

He is beautiful!! I like the name too! I cant wait for more new babies to come!

Cherrie said...

I feel the love coming from your blog about this little bundle of joy. I must say he is so adorable. Glad he is here safe and sound. Hope mommy is doing good.