Friday, January 25, 2008

Bad Weather

Yikes, I've gotta drive in really bad weather. The roads are icy and all the schools are down for 2 hours or so. I'm not complaining, just scared to drive the 20minute drive out to the country, with all the curvy roads. Pray for me that I don't total my car, or get in an accident. *worst fear*

BUT! I did get to take a picture of the snow while it lasted!! =D

Here be it. It's the pathway on the side of our house. Thought it looked kinda cool. :P Looks like powder sugar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you and all our driving brethren this morning. Wow! You should come see all our snow :) Our lawn is covered and the pond behind our house looks so pretty. Daddy carried Brittany to the window so she could see it :)Makes me wanna make some hot chocolate Mmmmm!

Sis. Lori P. said...

Jonny and I just dragged the trash out over that icey walkway! It's funny to feel the grass so hard... it's frozen solid! After we came back in Jonny DID make hot chocolate! BTW... I called Miss L and she got to work safely! Thank the Lord...