
I love these baby monitors! Not only can you use them for watching your baby sleep in the next room, but you can watch church on TV! Heehee! Last night we had church at Brittany's house and while everyone was downstairs having church, Brittany and I were upstairs making ourselves comfortable and watching church on the little tiny baby monitor TV. They just placed the camera high up on the TV in the living room, and we had a good view of a few of the brethren (the screen wasn't big enough, nor was the camera wide enough to catch them all). AND what's great was it was like you were in the room with them, it sounded so clear. Brittany was able to stay awake for quite a bit of it, so that was cool. It was nice being able to look down at all my brethren on the TV, and just thought how much each one means to me. I usually only have the backs of peoples heads in church to look at, so it's a little different getting to see faces.
Anyways, everyone is getting sick over here! Well...so far only Jonathan has gotten it, but soon I'm sure everyone will have it. -Sigh- I'm forcing down some gross gross GROSS airborne stuff so that I might not get sick...and trust me, this is the LAST time I do this to myself. It's bubbly like soda, but watered down grapefruit flavoring. Reminds me of flavored mineral water...bet that's what it is. ;D I don't know why,but it makes me gag. And even just thinking about it makes me gag. Lol! Never again...
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
1 comments:
What a sweet night God gave us. Brittany was so uplifted to see and hear all of our brethren at church in our home. She smiled so much yesterday and when I'd ask what she was smiling about she just say "Church" Thank you so much for being there with her, that just made it sweeter!
Love You
Post a Comment