I know it's not alot of pictures, but I was just trying to figure that slide show thingie out. Maybe I'll put more pictures on later...if I'm patient enough to wait for it all to upload. -_-;
Hey Raine, I started a recipe blog yesterday! I'm posting some of the good recipes i've found that work well for weeknight dinners and for company. I also posting the "Sisters" recipes that Aunt Nancy gave me when i got married. I was wondering if i could add your Moose Poop to the "Sisters" recipe section? I have the recipe. I just don't know if you would mind if i posted if for everyone to see it?
Sister Tiffany & Sister Charlene: I'll try and put more pictures up either tonight or tomorrow sometime! =D Computer is going MUCH much faster today! Yippee!
I'm the only sister in a family of 6 brothers. I have 3 sweet sister-in-laws that feel like they're my real sisters, and I couldn't have asked for better friends. My family is very close, so most of this blog will be about my life with my big family and my journey in the faith.
8 comments:
I want to see more of your pics from Oklahoma! Very cute slide show btw ;)
love the slide show more please love you Sister Rain love Sister Charlene
Hey Raine,
I started a recipe blog yesterday! I'm posting some of the good recipes i've found that work well for weeknight dinners and for company. I also posting the "Sisters" recipes that Aunt Nancy gave me when i got married. I was wondering if i could add your Moose Poop to the "Sisters" recipe section? I have the recipe. I just don't know if you would mind if i posted if for everyone to see it?
http://tiffanystestkitchen.blogspot.com
Heeehee, of course tiffy! Just as long as you call it "Snow Covered Moose Poop"! ^-^ That's a great idea, btw!
Sister Tiffany & Sister Charlene: I'll try and put more pictures up either tonight or tomorrow sometime! =D Computer is going MUCH much faster today! Yippee!
I love the slide show so very cool thanks love you.
Love sISTER Charlene
Thanks! I'm not sure why it did both slideshows...I couldn't delete the old one for some reason...Oh well, there's two! lol. Love ya sis. Charlene
Good Job! I need to add pics to my blog too.
Post a Comment