Yippee! We woke up this morning with snow everywhere! I can't remember when the valley part of Oregon got this much snow. We're at about 5 1/2 inches right now, and its still snowing hard! It's pretty exciting for us Oregonians because this is a very rare thing, but I'd rather it be a rare thing to have snow in the valley then to have it all the time. You wouldn't enjoy it as much if it was here all the time. Anyways! I had a blast snapping pictures.
Jonathan
5 comments:
Hi Sister Raine I love your blog it so helps me keep in tuch. I feel warm and fuzzy when I read it. How fun for you and your family the pictures are great too I down load them for my Brethrens album. Enjoy the snow love you very much Love Sister Charlene
Well, good I'm glad you liked the pictures Sis. Charlene. I sometime debate on whether or not I should post any of them. I feel like I'm having too much fun taking pictures!! heehee. Love ya lots,
Sis. Lorraine
I loved what you said about Snowmen always dreaming of having green eyes...I must have known that in my sub conscience mind as I rushed around the kitchen looking for a carrot nose and found some limes for his eyes! Mmmm....I wonder if he wants a cookie?
Mmmmm... I want a real cookie (not a gluten free choc chip turned into pancake cookie)!!Oooo and a Latte!
Raine,
I love your sweet family pics and your snowman! It's his hair that stands out with me :)I wish i could figure out how to post the picture we took of Brittany's snowman too! We propped Britt up in a hat, scarf and some mittens and my guys brought in a big bowl of snow so we all could help her make the cutest little snowman. He had color crayon arms and penguin poop eyes (don't ask!)and a hacky sack hat. What a sweet memory God gave us! Love you!
It was a good idea, mom! ^-^ Buuuutttt, now he's melting and probably can't eat any cookies! :( His eyes are sunken in and his nose fell off and his eye brows are gone. Poor guy.
Sister Dayna, got that picture of Brittany, it was too cute! I love the big smile she had on.Priceless. The snowman is very creative too, I must say. ;) Glad she was able to enjoy the snow a little bit!!
Post a Comment