Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm baaack!

Last night when we got to the Oklahoma airport we found out our flight was delayed from Colorado to Oregon, so we had to stay the night in Colorado. That was really interesting. An experience and adventure for sure. But hey, now I can officially say I've been to Colorado! :D
Anyways, we had a good time. There wasn't much visiting since there had just been a big ice storm there, alot of the brethren were busy picking up branches and stuff. But we did have a good time getting to know some of the teens there, and it was awesome to get to see Bro. Mark and Sis. Rosalie. They reminded me alot of home because their family is pretty close with ours and we used to see them a bit while they were still in Idaho.Bro. Mark always has good things to visit about, so that was nice getting to talk with them.
I was really wanting to go see a sister in Oklahoma, Mrs. Martin, but it didn't work out. Maybe next time I can get a hold of her earlier!

Well, it's good to be back! Missed everyone.=D Off to James' and my b-day party! (mostly James'! ;) )

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad your baby sis! I missed you :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tiffany said...

LOL *back

I think i have baby on the mind :o

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Heehee, glad I'm back too, Tiffy! Missed you guys bad! Thanks!! =D