I'm officially not a teenager anymore! It's funny how you picture when you're little how things will be alot different by the time you're 20 years old. Lol, guess God has it all planned out better than I did, but it's just interesting to remember what I thought would be different when I turned 20. I think I like better how it turned out now than how I imagined it!! :D
Anyways, I had a fun birthday! My mom and dad, and Bro. Danny, Sis. Kristen, and Sis. Amy (my sis-in-law) went to the opening of River dancing!! It's their last year ever dancing again, so I'm glad we were able to go see them before they retired!! If you get a chance to see them, it's absolutely awesome! I had a blast, and the noise of their shoes live is crazy!! And the music live was awesome too. Too much fun. :)
Well, I've got nothing else good to say for now. Glad to still be alive for one more year. ;)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
1 comments:
River Dance was awesome! Wish my Papa and Brittany could've been there, but we'll make a date to watch the DVD soon! Your Momma was right, my hands hurt from all the clapping!
Oh! and I really like your slide-show pictures :) Sweet to see the faces of the ones we love from near and far.
Love you
Post a Comment