Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Off we go!

Today is the day, Timothy and I are going to Oklahoma! Please pray for me that I can just enjoy my time there while we're there. There's just alot on my mind, things I'm worrying about when I don't HAVE to worry about them. I just want to run away from my worries just for a little bit and take a break.
On a happier note, when I get home it'll be mine and James' b-days!! Yaaayyy! He'll be 1 years old and I'll be.....-sigh-....20 years old!!Can't believe how fast the years are going by. I feel like I'm still 16 or 17, what happened to that young girl?

Well, goodbye for now everyone. I'm going to miss everyone! ;_; Especially mommy and poppi! Haven't been this far away from home without them...yikes!!! Love ya all =D

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've been praying that your able to enjoy your trip Raine! I love you lots and lots! <3