Me, Sis. Catie and Jonny As: Dorothy, Wicked Witch, and Scarecrow!
Alright! The Halloween Party turned out to be ALOT of fun! When everyone got there, we sat down for dinner (Which was white chili, salad, and cornbread. Yummy!). Then we got set up with a few games. We started off with Sis. Kristen's "Box of Doom" game, where you stick you hand in a box and it's got something nasty feeling inside and you have to guess what it all is. Then we played Sis. Lorri's game that was called "Trick or Treat" it was a trivia game on stuff about Halloween. If you got it wrong, you got a trick (you got sprayed by silly string) and if it was right, you got a candy bar treat! That was a cute game. The last game was "Pin the face pieces on the pumpkin". And then there was the Costume Contest! Poppi was the winner of that. :)
Danny and Kristen as Mad Hatter and Alice and Wonder Land
That's alot of pictures...and not even all of them. There are a few people I didn't get pictures of, or there were a few I DID, but they didn't turn out at all. :( Abby and James went as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, but I couldn't find a good enough picture of them. Sorry!
5 comments:
Cute pics!! Thanks for sharing!
hehe Timothy II! Thats cute! Thanks for the pics raine :)
Hi Rain the pics are great I love them everyone is so cute thanks for sharing
Welcome ladies! ;D
Thank you for planning such a sweet time for all our brethren, you sisters did such a wonderful job! I thought of the many Halloween parties (and car washes :)) your Mom and I had planned over the years, and to see our younger brethren take over is such a joy to us "older brethren".
Love you
Post a Comment