Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Depths of Despair

Even in the most depth of despair, I can find strength. When I feel like I can't hardly get out of bed, God comforts me in some way, whether it be someone texting me or calling me throughout the day, or just relieves me of all the worrying that I feel even if its for a few hours. It's nice to know you can go to God with all your cares, and He'll be there for you in a second.I don't know if I could find a sweeter,better friend to go with my cares.

I was at work today, just trying to be happy even though I'm feeling like I'm in the depths of despair, I just prayed that God would give me the strength to get through the next hour when its seems impossible. And just prayed that brethren that I haven't heard from in a long time or normally don't talk to would just send me a text or call, and not even 5 minutes later I get text message after text message from different brethren that never text me, just telling me that they love me, and to go to God with every care of mine. God's too sweet to me. I just want to get through this trial,and not fail God in anything or get so discouraged and mope around. I want to be happy and have the confidence that God will get me through this in His good time. And He'll bring me something better if I just lean on Him and trust Him with my whole heart. So I'm going to find happiness in my trial. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good attitude to have God dose love us and he will be there for all our needs as you say and I love you little sis love Sister Charlene

Sis. Lori P. said...

This momma's heart is aching...

Anonymous said...

This momma's heart is too. I love you Lorraine. I pray you feel the comfort only God can bring when our hearts despair. You are in such sweet hands.

Russell said...

Raine, I have been trying to think, How can I be a help to you, what can i say that could comfort you, or take it all away, but I know its nothing we can do, nothing I can say becuase, it truly is God that CAN, Its God that gives and takes its God that knows the Plan of your life and the paths you will be faced with, and I have faith that God is all about you leading you through this and I am praying for you and seeking God for the peace I know you seek. Trials can be so hard, but I see that it makes us stronger if we allow it.
I love you Lorraine, I love you very much and You always have my prayers and I am always here to be your Friend.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

My family is already a big help to me, and the brethren. I never really realized how much I'm loved, until this all happened. People are calling me everyday just to check on me . What would I do without you guys? Thanks for all your prayers, and love. I had a dream the night before this happened that what I feared the most happened, and when it did in my dream I was sad, but SO relieved and content. I'm not sure what I was relieved of, but I just remember breathing a sigh of relief when it happened.

Love ya all,
Raine

Anonymous said...

My Dear Sweet Sister, When I read your blogg tonight my heart is so broken for you. I love you sooo much and know that you sit in the hollow of the hand of our sweet Lord. He has walk down this road before and felt your sorrow. So he is well able to comfort you in way no man can. This came to my mind when I read your blogg.
Proverbs 3:3-6
Love and Prayers Sister Charlotte

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Thanks Sis. Charlotte. :) Love you lots!