Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Lost Glasses

I can't find my glasses! I only wear them when I'm driving to see signs far away, but I've searched the house high and low for them, and can't find them anywhere. And I can't remember where I last set them down!! I always feel sick to my stomach when I loose something that's alot of money. So today, I'm going to still search the house as I clean it, and see if I can find it.

  1. Anyways, last night we had a birthday party for Abigail, and for Tiffany. I had alot of fun just watching Abigail. She opened the first few presents, and they were clothes, so she pulled them all out and threw them behind her and searched for more things in the boxes. Once she got to a book that was in one of her presents, she took it and ran to the corner of the living room and sat down to read. Lol, she would've been just happy with a little book. Anyways, I got some great pictures of Abby making weird faces. She didn't want to just smile, she wanted to look like a puppy she said...O_o
Things that need to get done today....

Clean my room, so it's spotless
put away all secret sister stuff so that people can go in my room
Make White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Make Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Look for glasses
Clean house for when family comes for Thanksgiving
Take a break ;D
Finish up any secret sister projects
Make dinner

2 comments:

Kim said...

Did you find them today?

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

They are found!!! :D