Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Friday

Today is my friday! :D It feels so nice to be able to stay home ALL of friday with mom and Jonny! Hooray! I've been working alot more than I used to for my bosses because they're getting ready to sell their house and just got finished moving their CPA office down the street to another building. It's been a crazy couple of months for me and for them. Anyways, I'm just excited to have an early friday this week! :D

Hmm, not a whole lot has been going on here. A week or so ago I was arm wrestling my sis-in-law just for the fun of it to see who was strongest...well we ended up equal, and we were really struggling to beat each other, and in doing that my wrist got tweaked and started hurting pretty bad. So when I pick things up with my right hand it feels like it's about to break sometimes. >_< Ick. I've gotta wear an arm brace thingie to keep my hand straight for when I'm picking up little kiddies at work and at church. Last night my sis-in-law called me after church and told me her wrist had been hurting ever since we arm wrestled. I think we both agree that we won't be doing that anytime soon, or at all. Lol. It's kinda funny when you have to explain why you're wearing the brace though. Bro. Ed got a good laugh at it at church last night. He said, "If that's the dumbest thing you've ever done, then girl, you're doing alright!" Heehee, I love bro. Ed. ^-^

Hope you all enjoy the music. I didn't do gospel music this time. I though Yanni was a little more quieter to listen to while you're lookin at the blog. I find myself singing along with everyone's music instead of reading their blogs. Lol! But maybe this'll make you fall asleep real fast. ;D It is Yanni! :P

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Lorrainy -

Let Brent know I said 'HI'...He is such a nice guy, I wish I could hang out or something with him. Hopefully he asks me to come work for him soon, so I can talk more with him. =)

-Philip

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Philip-
I'll let him know! You should invite him to dinner one night! ;D He's always asking about Tiffy when we talk about my sis-in-laws or about the nieces and nephews.