Friday, November 9, 2007

Wowzer

This is a big change,huh? I was taking a break from some of my projects that I'm doing today, and started looking up pictures of rain drops, and found some really cool pictures. Anyways, it's different then the cheerful looking polka dots,huh? I'll probably decide to switch back to the polka dots, but for now this'll be what it looks like for a bit.

Anyways, I got lots to do today! I'm going to get ready up ahead of time for secret sister stuff, and than I want to make another skirt or two out of a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts. I'll try and post pictures of them both if I remember! :P

1 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

You know what? I love this new look for you! It really makes all the other fun stuff on your blog stand out! Love you babes...