Saturday, November 17, 2007

Car Accident

We're fine, We didn't get hurt, but Mandy and I got in an accident today. I don't know if you can really call it an accident, but someone hit the back of Mandy's car when I was driving. Thankfully there were no dents on either car, but that's the first time I've ever been the driver when I've gotten in an 'accident'.
What happened was, we were on this big turn to merge onto the highway when down below there was another (way worse) car accident that had happened a few minutes before. In one of those cars, a dog escaped and was running around the turning merging lane that we were in with the owner running after it and yelling, so people of course put their brakes on for the owner and their dog, so I did the same. The person behind us must not have been paying attention, or was driving way to close to us, and hit us when I hit the brakes. When it happened all I was thinking was, "They're going to be mad! Their going to be mad! Jordan is going to be mad! I don't wanna see anything!!" I didn't even think to stop and say a little prayer that they all wouldn't be mad at me for it. The guy got out of the car and came to my door and was really sorry and just said he couldn't see anything wrong with both our cars...I really thought it was going to be worse. I though there would be a scratch or a dent because of how loud it sounded to me! The guy just kept saying over and over how sorry he was and we traded info and stuff and went on our way. I'm so thankful God watched over us, and didn't let the guy get upset at me. And of course I should've known better that Jordan wouldn't get upset at me, but it's their new car, and I was the one that got it in its first 'accident'.And thankfully we were hurt way worse like the car accident below us. My wrist hurts a little bit, but if that's all that's wrong, I'm glad! >.O

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh poor Raine! Thats no fun :( i'm thankful your o.k. :)

Charlene said...

Oh Rain sorry to hear that but very thanlful to God that you guys were ok love ya Sister Charlene