Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A job!

I got a job!! Two nights ago I got a call from the lady I used to baby sit for and she said they were looking for someone to work at their office, and wanted to know if I'd take the job. I'd been praying to know if I should try for another job or just stick with the 5 hour a week job. I went and toured one of the sisters jobs here, and wasn't sure if it was something I'd be able to do, or even get. Its in a big office building, and I didn't know a whole lot about what I'd be doing there...they were going to have to teach me a lot. So, after I got back from that, I just prayed I'd find something that if that job wasn't right for me, something else would come up for me to do. A week later, I got the call from the lady. I start working next wednesday after Sky Camp. I'm not totally sure what all I do at this job, so we'll see...=)

11 comments:

KatieB said...

that`s awesome Lorraine. i`m really glad for you. i hope everything works out for you. i`ll remember to keep you in my prayers with your new job. hopefully it`ll all work out for the best. have fun at Sky Camp.

Sis. Leah said...

That is awesome. I hope you like your new job. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sis Stubby said...

God is so good to us.Have fun at Sky Camp>

Jackie said...

That's great I hope you love the job right away. Also have a good time at Sky Camp I will be thinking about all of you campers this weekend and I pray that you all have good weather!!

~sis jana~ said...

That is so cool! What a wonderful God we serve! I am soooo looking forward to pictures from Sky Camp! Have a GREAT weekend! jana

Kim said...

Thats awesome! I'm so glad that you got a job. It is just so precious when God works things out for us.

Jules said...

I'm so happy for you. I don't care what job it is, it is always a little nerve-racking going into it :) You'll do just fine, I'm sure! And it sounds like my kind of job. If I had to go to work, I would want an office job (receptionist/assistant, etc...) That sounds great :)

pandama said...

whoo-hoo yea

Chelsea said...

YAY! It has to be better than Wal-Mart...

carimarie said...

Congrats Lorraine on the new job! Its so awesome how God knows exactly what we need and when.

Sis Stubby said...

How is the new job going?