Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little Man in a Fix


I know this is really late, but here it finally is! This is one of the worst
dances we do in the festival.
If you watch it you'll see that they almost drop
the girl at the end of the dance. Its very painful to do, and looks
so scary while watching because
it looks like any of the girls could fly out into the
audience if the men dont have a good hold on them, but everyone
in the audience loves it! When
I danced 2 years ago, I was doing this dance with
my partner and my brother Timothy, and with all the sweat and
it being so hot, they lost hand holds
and dropped one us girls. She was fine, but it made
her slide a little ways on the wooden floor. =o

5 comments:

KatieB said...

hey lorraine,
who are the four people in the front dancing. the guys almost looked like jonny and bro branden. but i couldn`t tell. i was able to watch a little of the movie. yah. so i was happy.

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Oops, sorry, its Jonathan and his friend Jason. Branden doesn't dance anymore.

KatieB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

I would have LOVED to go to that Scandanavian Festival. I would love to dress up and everything! It looked fun! Maybe next year ;) BTW, I just leftyou a new comment on your awkward moment post. I didn'trealize how far behind I got. Hopefully I can stay caught up now :)

Sis Stubby said...

That sure looks hard & fun.I to would like to go.