I just love saying that word for some reason! But anyways! I've been wanting to get a pet Chinchilla for a while now...actually since last Tuesday. I was shelving books at work and they had a book on pets, and the book had a section on Chinchilla's. They're SO cute! They look like a rabbit/mouse. So, I asked mom if I could get one, but since we already have a boring bearded dragon lizard, we can't have a Chinchilla....at home. BUT I can have him at the library, if I do the research and everything. Not sure if the library will actually let us have one, but we need some kind of pet there!!
So, anyways, mom told a lady from the library what I was thinking about doing, and she has some Chinchilla's! She called me this morning and asked if I wanted to baby-sit a Chinchilla all this weekend so I can figure out if its the right kind of pet for me and for the library. I'll definitely post some pictures of my little adventure with the Chinchilla! :)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
5 comments:
I want one too!! They are so cute...I saw one at a pet store once and wanted it (and the beagle puppy and cute black kitten :D I just love animals) Have fun....want will you name it if you do get one???
You should name it chuck!!! teehee
It is cute, I think you should name it george!! :) :P
i love them also their fur is so soft but pets dont go good in our home we really arent pet people we just like to play with other peoples pets we can have our fun with them and then give them back hehe
I think you should name him Choncho the chinchilla! LOL It has a nice ring to it! HE is adorbale by the way...I guess I assumed its a boy is it?
Post a Comment