Now that the weekend is over, the owner of the Chinchilla stopped by to see if I'd like to keep him. He's too cute to leave at the library, and I convinced mom to let me keep him here! Yaaaay! He's such a sweet little guy, how could you NOT keep him?!
Anyways in the short time I've known him, I've kind of gotten to know his personality. He's very curious (but I think all Chinchilla's are) when he's out of his cage he runs through the whole house in a big circle and does it over and over again. Sometimes even managing to run head on into something he didn't see...such as a sewing machine covering case, someones ankle, a chair..etc. And he likes running down the hall really fast and jumping off the mirror right before he runs into. That's why his name is Wall-e. ^-^ Seemed like the perfect name for him. Thanks dad! :)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah you got your pet!!!! Hope all goes well with your new pet.
I can't believe I'm saying this... but he is so cute! And Wall-E is a perfect name for him... have you all seen the movie? It's a must see even for adults!
YAY FOR RAINE!!! He is soo cute...I'm still reading so I'll email you!!
Post a Comment