Well, it was my first two weeks of my new job! Basically what I do at the office is: File, send out their mail, get their mail ready to send, copy papers, fax, and other office-y jobs. Then I get about 1.5 hours to watch their kids, and take them for a walk. Its nice being able to still be with the kids. They're like my little shadows..following me around the office asking what they can do to help, its cute. ;)
This job worked out so awesome. I had gone to another CPA office to see if it was something I'd want to do, and I came home not feeling right about it, and kinda feeling down in the dumps, because I knew I wanted it, but again, it didn't feel right to me. So after I got home from checking out that office, I just prayed all day that something random would show up and be perfect for what I needed. Or that I'd come across something while in town searching for a job.
Instead, about a week or so later, I got a call from my old boss (the lady I baby-sat for), asking if I wanted to come work for them at their office. This was an answer to my prayers! I didn't have to try out for the job, or really anything, I just had to say Yes! This job is so much fun, I get my own office room and I have to dress all fancy for work, its a fun new experience! ;) I'm very thankful God heard my prayers and answered so quickly. <3
Anyways, sorry I haven't been posting lately. Thanks for reminding me to post an update, Sis. Stubby!! :)
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
8 comments:
that`s so cool, it sounds like you really enjoy it. hopefully it still be a job that you enjoy as much as you do now. love and miss ya.
That sounds great I am glad that you like your job the Lord always knows what we need. And it is good to hear from you again!!!!
Praise God.Glad to hear about the job.
Sounds better than Wal-mart...I love working in offices. I worked up at the Ben Davis office my senior year and this summer...I'm going to see if they will hire me for the summer....still thinking about it...but YAY for you!!!!
raine thats awesome! miss you honney! you member to write me every day! love yah babe!
Well congrats on the Job sweets! I'm so happy for you. I love how god blesses us like that. He puts us where he sees fit and it's awesome. I'm completely happy for you! I love you!!!!
Oh that sounds like my kinda job! Seriously!! You're so lucky. I'm glad things are going good so far :)
I'm so happy the Lord worked this out so perfectly. I know what it's like to be waiting for the Lord to guide our footsteps. Patience is not a strong suit for me, obviously, I've been tested in it a lot lately! Congrats on the job. It's wonderful when we wait on him and he gives us just the perfect job. I love you and miss you greatly!!!
Post a Comment