Yesterday was the Tea Party, it was a crazy party this year, but sooo much fun!! We had (I think) a little less than 100 women this year. The largest group we've had in the 9 years we've done the tea party! The guys were such a big help this year!! In the past, Brittany and I would serve all the ladies by ourselves, but the last few years, we've grown in the amount of women we get each year, that we need the guys to help. This year they did all the serving and we helped in the kitchen with our mom's, and set up some of the games. Over all, the party turned out really good we all had alot of fun! ;D
I love that the guys get all dressed up fancy. Soo handsome! :)
All the servers back:Branden, Jason, Timothy, Jonathan, and Danny. Front :Brittany and I. :)
A little 'behind the scenes" pictures of us all crowded into Sis. Dayna's kitchen
Me and my sistas <3
Our turn to rest...
And eat <3
Thanks to the sisters that stayed and served us tea! We love you all <3
12 comments:
Looks like a great time I am glad that it turned out good.
Oh that looks like so much fun. I am so glad the God blessed your event and it turned out good. Wish I coulda been there!!!
You girls did such a great job! Thank you for all your hard work =)
Wish I could have been there...looks fun.
oh,everything looks so cute. And TIRED. that was nice of the guys to help out too. hopefully one of these years i could come for it too.
Sounds like you had a good turn out. Glad to hear it went so well.
sooo cute! love all the pictures! some of you look so different! miss you babe!
lorraine man i feel like a woman woo woo
WOw, you all went all out for that :) It looks like it was a great day :)
it looks like so much fun. glad everything turned out good for you and god blessed you with a wonderful day.
Hey sweetie! Thanks for posting the most tired looking pic of me you could find LOL :P No really we had such a wonderful time, I love the time we get to spend together getting ready to have everyone over. (although I think you and Britt spend more time giggling than getting any thing done and I have Pictures to prove it!)Naw.. really we couldn't have done it without the helping hands of you girls and our handsome men.
What adorable pics! too cute! Glad you had a good time. That is sooo sweet that some of the sisters returned the deed for you all. What a blessing that was, I'm sure. You all look happy. and worn out! ;)
Post a Comment