But anyways, on the way home we decided to drive half way home and stay somewhere for the night, because we wanted to be able to stay and visit a little after church on sunday. We met up with Sis. D and her family,so that made it alot of fun. :) It was nice taking our time to get home. I know 8 hours isn't THAT long of a drive, but it gets kinda boring with just the desert to look at.
The next day we decided to check out a few different campgrounds on our way home. Believe it or not, this was one of the campgrounds, it was 95 F outside, and there was snow on the ground. The water was even warm, it was strange. It felt great just putting your feet in the cold snow. =D Anyways, here's a few pictures from the trip...
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
9 comments:
I WAS SO GLAD TO SEE YOU SORRY I DID NOT GET TO VISIT WITH YOU MUCH I HAD ALOT GOING ON WITH 4 KIDDOS TO WATCH TAKE CARE GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT HOME OK LOVE YOU LOTS
Sory to hear you were feeling bad on your trip. Headaches are no fun especially when you are away from home. Those pictures are great!! Snow in 95 degree weather would be very strange.
I am glad to hear your trip went so well. Sorry to hear you had a headach though. The pictures are beautiful. I agree though it would be strange to have snow on the ground in 95 degree weather.
I'm thankful you had a safe trip. I know headaches are not any fun and can put a damper on things. OOOOOOOOO is all I can say to the pictures. They are beautiful. Isn't God wonderful to have given us such beauty to look at. Even in such an ugly world, God's beauty still outshines all the ugliness. That is some mighty powerful snow to stay around in 95degree weather.
Glad you all had a safe trip.That is weird snow @ 95 degree. The waterfall pic is awsome.I love taking side trips on journeys.
oooh that camp site is pretty was that in Oregon?
It sure is! That's in Bend/Sisters area. :)
Sounds like a nice trip. I love the pictures, how beautiful.
I'm sorry that you had a headache while you were there. That is a bummer. But I'm glad you had a nice time other than that. Those were BEAUTIFUL pictures you posted. You would think it was 60 degrees by the looks of the pictures. Wow.
Post a Comment