About joining our Mother-Daughter book club? I'm talkin' about you sisters in Indiana, Idaho, Oklahoma, Colorado..or anywhere else around the US. Is that a dorky idea? Me, Mandy and mom thought it would be a fun idea to have you sisters join us in reading books. I made a blog just for the book club, where anyone can post what they think of the book, what book we should read next and why, or whatever else. If you're interested in it, you can e-mail me (my e-mail is to the right of this post). Us sisters here in Oregon are starting June 22, and the invitations are being given out tomorrow at church. The Mother-Daughter book club doesn't mean you have to have your mom join or have to have your daughter join to read with us. It's just what we're calling it right now. So, honestly, what do you think? =/
Oh yeah, the blog address is: mother-daughterbookclub.blogspot.com
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
11 comments:
Well Sis Rain you no I going to join I am so excited and I love to read thank you for thinking of us out here love you, Sis Charlene
Yea I think I may want to try it....it's kinda hectic right now, but I would like to give it a shot....so what book are we starting with? Oh my email is carimarie@msn.com if you prefer to email me :)
Yay! I'm glad you two want to do it! The first book we're going to read is: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, because its kinda like the faith. The next books will be drawn out of a hat, so if anyone has ideas feel free to start naming them off!! The blog is: mother-daughterbookclub.blogspot.com
Cari: The email was for if you wanted to post something on the blog. I'm making anyone who wants to be an author, an author for the blog. Which means if you've got ideas or want to talk about the book with people you post...
I want to join.
I am in I want to join and that book will be different for me becasue all I usually read is Amish inspirational books. But I am excited!
I would like to join as well.
Me too me too!!! I just finished that book not to long ago but I will read it again because I liked it. Yippee how fun!!!
Wow! I just kinda mentioned it to Raine that maybe it would be fun to invite the blog sisters to the book club! I was thinking she would think it was a dorky idea...but she thought it was fun and I guess you girls do too! This will be so much fun... can't wait until next week to begin. Wouldn't it be fun it you all had cameras on your computers and we could link us all up... okay just dreaming!
I'm not a very big reader, however, if I had something like this to motivate me, I think I could be a much bigger reader. I can't promise that I'll do it every day, but I would definately do it some. I'll put the book club into my friends list. It's not a dorky idea at all. I think it could be fun :)
Maybe when life slows down. But right now I can't figure what's up and down sometimes. I hope you all enjoy it.
Glad to be home and ready to spend time with my Sisters and a good book:)
Raine, you're in my prayers today. I know God's mindful of you in all things and will even provide a job that's just perfect for his dear daughter. Love you lots Hun
Post a Comment