Monday, June 2, 2008

Unexpected

I found out today that I won't be needed for baby-sitting anymore. They're officially grown up now, going off to school, and don't need a baby-sitter. They grow up way to fast! I've baby-sat them for 2..maybe even 3 years. I knew this day was coming, but didn't think it would be this soon. I'm very much going to miss seeing them each week. Miss the sweet smiles as I walk in the door and the "I love you, Raine" they'd say at random times.

Now it's off finding a new job. It almost sounds fun. I've got a few fun possibilities. Not sure what God have in store for me, but that's kind of the fun part. He worked this baby-sitting job out so perfectly for me, that I didn't even start looking for a job. I got a call from a person I didn't know that said she heard about me from another lady and needed a baby-sitter. And at the time I had just stopped baby-sitting for someone else that very same day. We'll see what happens...:)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sure everything will work out perfectly. It is hard when you have been with someone for so long to think about not seeing them everyday but it must be for the best. God has a new adventure for you! Cant wait to hear about it.

carimarie said...

Wow its probaly going to be hard not getting to see those kids as much! I will pray that you get a new job soon!

Jackie said...

I agree it is kind of exciting to get to find a new job. I will pray that the Lord will lead you where he wants you to go.

Cherrie said...

I sure hope the right job comes along for you. Good luck!