Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mandy


Mandy with her new quilt mom made

Today we celebrated Mandy's birthday! It's actually tomorrow, but tomorrow night is church, so we decided to get together as a family tonight. All the girls made appetizers and I made a Lemon Cream dessert. All the food was so good. These parties are one of my favorite times, because our whole family gets together, and theres always lots of yummy food.

Anyways...here's some pictures from tonight. My camera was running low on batteries, so I just took group shots of everyone. Happy Birthday Mandy!! Love you lots!Left to right: Tiffany, Mom, Abigail and Amy

Left to right: Philip, Poppi, Timothy, Jordan
Left to right: Abigail, Thomas, Russell, Mandy and James
Left to Right: Kristen, Danny and Jonathan. I was the only one to not get my picture taken in a group, so my brothers decided to take a picture with me. After trying out different poses with them, they decided on this one. What a bunch of handsome men. <3
Left to Right: Jordan, Thomas, Russell (in back), Timothy, Philip, and Jonathan...and me in their arms.

8 comments:

Cherrie said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Happy Birthday to Mandy, the quilt is beautiful.

Sis Stubby said...

Happy Birhtday Mandy!!
A beautiful quilt.
Glad you all had a good time. I to love get togethers

Tiffany said...

I love that pic of you and the boys Raine!

Shannon said...

What fun!!! What great memories are being frozen with each click of the camera.

Jules said...

You have such an awesome family! You can just tell that you are all very close. I'm also from a close family. It is so sad for me to see families that aren't close. I loved all the pictures, especially the one of your brothers holding you, hehe. And M's quilt turned out great!

Aunt Sissy said...

I love the pictures.

Charlene said...

The pictures are great. I love the one with you in it that is so awesome once again thanks for the pics I just enjoy them so much

Russell said...

I want a retake! U guys were telling me to move forward and I wasnt even looking when you took the pic! But its good! Raine you were supposed to replace my head though with a super good pic of just my face! LOL jk!!!