Friday, June 20, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's


Today Jonathan and I decided to take Abigail out for the day. We were planning on going to the beach, but all sorts of things happened as we were getting ready and by that time we didn't want to go. So, instead we took her to Chuck E. Cheeses, Ben & Jerry Ice Cream, and to "Papa's"(my poppi) work. I haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese since I was 3-4!
Anyways! We had a blast! Abigail ran around wanting to get on all the games and rides. And surprisingly, it was fun for me and Jonathan too. We got to play on some of the older kid games. ;) We also got to meet Chuck E. Cheese! Abigail was scared of him, and wouldn't talk to him...I wouldn't either want to either, if I was her! =o

Anyways, not too much else to write. Later! =D

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like a fun day. I've only taken my boys there a couple of times when they were younger.

Sis. Leah said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day. Chuck E. Cheese is my boys favorite place to go... their fathers too!!!

Sis. Frankie said...

Wow, That looks so fun. When I go, I'm usually trying to keep up with one of my grandbabies and deal with all the excited "noisey" kids and parents. ha ha It is an exciting place to take the kids.

Jules said...

I LOVE Chuck E Cheese's! There's nothing more fun than to see your child (or neice ;) having so much fun! Abigail is lucky to have such a great aunt and uncle!

melissa said...

awww that was sweet of you guys to take her ther, all little kids love it!!