Oh yes, we've gotten our CD of family pictures today! I'm so excited!! Here's some of my favorites...
Just thought this was an interesting picture...Left to right: Jonathan, Russell, Lorraine(Me), Philip, Tiffany, Mom and Dad, Timothy, Thomas and Max, Amy and Timothy II, Jordan and James, and Mandy and Abigail Lorraine.
There are tons more pictures, and I can post them later if you'd like to see more. Just didn't want to bore you all. ;)



6 comments:
I love them they did a good job
xoxoxox
PS HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
Those pictures are great and I would personally love to see more. I like the first one it reminds me of a comercial of tv show where they just show a picture of the cast.lol
That's funny, now that you mention it, that DOES look like a cast picture. Me being the main character. -_-'
i really love this pictures they are wonderful.
Bore us??? YEAH RIGHT ;) I LOVE all these pictures. They are all so neat and unique!!! The hands picture is sweet, and the father/daughter picture is also!!! Great picture of your mom and dad!!! And I love the one of you and your brothers, they are all neat!!!
Oh Rain I love pictures can't wait to see all in August love and miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much love Sister Charlene
Post a Comment