Thursday, July 24, 2008

ow ow OW


Amy (my sister-in-law) and I went to a free class (Cardio Sculpt) at the fitness center in town tonight, and it was GREAT! I pretty much feel like a bowl of Jell-O at the moment, and I'm absolutely scared to see what I'll be like tomorrow. I figured out I have more muscles that I never knew I had, which makes it so I can't hardly lift my arm up to pull my ponytail out, or bend down to pick something up without shaking uncontrollably. I'll admit it now, I'm totally completely out of shape, but the class made you feel great. Its an hour class, and mostly what she had us do was use weights. It was just me and Amy and an older man that took the class...sounds like the man is usually the only one that comes to the class, which was nice not having a huge group watch pathetic me work out. The guy was so nice he gave us 1 free 2 week pass so that one of us could come back and do the class again next week. Very nice.
So! I probably be a puddle all week, so if you dont see me post, that's why. -giggles-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL your so cute! I'm feelin for ya Sister :)I can't hardly walk today. I got this video at a garage sale that works your abs and legs and thought it might be good to help strengthen Britt since there's no jumping around it's all laying down. Well, let me tell you I think we got the jiggle giggles more than we did anything right but we are SORE today baby!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you girly! I talked to Amy after the workout and it sounded exactly like what I've been doing. I can't believe how hard it is to work your upper body muscles with 8 lb. dumbells....ouuuch!

Cool thing is I've gained almost 10 pounds.. I was at 141 and now I'm at 149!

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Hmmm, maybe you should be my free weight trainer!! You can call the training class something fancy. ;D

Anonymous said...

How about: Jello Puddin' Xercise

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

LOL, Excellent!! I'll bring some real pudding for after each lesson!! Sign me up, baby!

Chelsea said...

Lol I don't like lifting weights...and guess what I do at Wal-Mart...yup lift stuff....sigh, anyway glad to hear you had a good time.

Charlotte said...

How fun to go with Amy. Wish I was there go with you. Sorry you feel like jellow. It will get better as you do it. Keep up the good work.

~sis jana~ said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I missed your roll call, btw...so include me as a lurker...I love your site. The pics make it so personal. It almost feels like I'm sitting with you from time to time. I need to add pics to my blog, too. I'll work on that. :)

KatieB said...

i can`t lift any weights because all my brothers have are 20 to 25 lbs.it would literally kill me if i did it. i use to work out when we lived in Idaho we went to the Y. i was able to use weights which was really cool. all we have now is like 2 or 3 lbs. to me it doesn`t feel like you`re lifting anything. sorry you feel so sore, but it will get easier as you get use to it. i promise.