Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family Pictures II

All us girls in the family

I love this picture. I was standing behind the photographer with a baby squeaky toy and got Philip to smile big for us. ;) This is Philip and Tiffany.
How sweet is this picture?! I want one just like that with my poppi! ;)
Another Family photo
Annnnd another...;) Notice: we almost took up the whole bridge with our family...
Annnnd just Me and my 6 brothers and mom and Poppi
All the men. That doesn't include Timothy II, James or Max...sorry boys! ;)

Now THIS picture is one of my favorite-est! They just look so handsome. This is Timothy II and Thomas. Timothy was having a hard time smiling with the photographers in his face, so thats why he looks a little confused. ;)

9 comments:

Cherrie said...

What sweet pictures you got. They all turned out wonderful.

Sis. Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sis Stubby said...

I love these pictures they all are so great.I don't know how you pick a fav.

Sis. Frankie said...

I love these pictures. I especially like the fact that they are outside. You have a beautiful family. What a great gift from God!

Sis. Leah said...

Aww, I really like these pictures. They came out really good.

Kristen said...

I loves the pictures the scenery is so beautiful !!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome present for your Mommy :) I want to come over some time and see ALL of them. I love the ones with your brothers each holding their kids and with you standing in the front with your brothers behind you. Very sweet

Jules said...

Again, I LOVE these pictures, they are all wonderful!! My favorites are the covered and uncovered bridge pictures :D

~sis jana~ said...

WOW!! These pictures are gorgeous!! I'm impressed! I too really enjoy the one with you standing in front of your brothers. It's beautiful! You have a very photogenic family! btw...Thanks for visiting my blog!