I know its been about 2 weeks now since I last posted, but I haven't had a whole lot to post about. Mom wrote on her blog about how our trip went to Colorado, so I won't post about that...other than that we had a really great time, and it was great getting to meet Sis. Julie and Sis. JoAnn. They were both really sweet! Miss everyone already! =(
As most of you know, I LOVE moose...yes, the animal, the moose. Well, while we were in Colorado we found some moose signs while we were sight seeing! I was so excited I had to take pictures.
This sign makes it sound like hunters mistake humans for moose or something. Or maybe I'm reading it wrong. Hmmmmm...So! Since I dont have a ton to write about, I thought I'd do a roll call and see who actually really reads this blog. That means you lurkers out there, show yourselves! I know you're there. Just post in the comment section under this post. Just remember to put your name. ;) Just think it'll be interesting to see who lurks around here...
19 comments:
Its ME!!!! I'm the lurker, i confess!!!
Me Me! I read it! Keep it coming!
I read it all the time .PPPPPPPPPPPPPlease don't stop posting!!!!!!!
I can't lurk I make to much noise.
Im here reading it too! Its me sis cari!!!!
Its me I am reading too!!!! I think I may do a roll call too soon!!!! Good Idea!!!!
You know your momma is always here for you!
It's me, I am reading too!!!! I enjoy your blogs very much so. I think this is a good idea also.
Me too, Me too!!!!!
I'm here to, I love reading your blogs.
Always sneekin a peek at what's up with our sweet sister! :)
Awww... I miss you and your family also, already. I wish we could have spent more time together. I also wish you could have met some of the young kids from here. Tonight is the hayride I was telling you about. I am definately going, they take us into a neat area that overlooks our whole valley. It is a neat ride. Anyway, it was GREAT meeting you all!!!
Even though I'm running a day late, I read it too!!! I love to hear from you and any of the sisters. I even love to see pictures. Keep it coming!!!!
its me sister melissa i always take a peek at your blogs they are always so great.
I'm here too. I always look forward to reading what you post.
Ok hope this works...I read it too....I need help with this confusing thing....ahhh facebook me!
Hi I look at your blog all the time so I don't miss all the sweet and neat things going on in your wonderful life the Lord has blessed you with. Please keep blogging I would greatly miss you my sweet little sister
rainy u no we luv u dont stop the cute stuff
Who me? You think I look at this girly stuff? The DAD
hey i love the family pictures. it makes me miss all of you there.i love you`re blog Lorraine. please keep it up. the new member. Katie Johnson all the way from Oklahoma.
Post a Comment