Friday, February 29, 2008

Whisterpoop

Whisterpoop meaning: a slight swift smack to the side of the head.

Last night instead of a 'young persons visit' we had a surprise birthday party for Bro. Danny! We all hid in his house when he went out to get plates and napkins for the 'visit' that were we going to have that night next door to his house. Well, little did he know that we were all hiding in his house waiting to shout 'surprise!'. He didnt look THAT surprised,but it was still fun! We ended up playing this game called BalderDash. It was actually alot of fun. If you've never played it, basically you have to just come up with the meaning of random words you've never heard of, or make a description of a random movie you haven't heard of, and so on and the person that's holding the card writes down the correct answer to the question and mixes it up with our answers. So we played a couple of rounds of the game, and whisterpoop was one of the words we had to make up the meaning for. The object of the game is to write down the best meaning so that no one can figure out which is the REAL one, and hoping somone'll pick yours and give you points. Who would've thought that whisterpoop was a swift smack to the head? Not I. My definition was: A gas that releases from the back of a Army Tank." Now, I don't know anything about Army tanks, but it sounded good at the time. :) And amazingly, I got 3 votes for it and won. =D So, now you know what whisterpoop means and can use it in a sentence, such as:
Do you need a whisterpoopin'?
Have YOU been whisterpooped?

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

I am the worst at that game.

Charlene said...

My Dear sweet Sister I am still laughing as I write this post I love reading your post they always make me happy or think I love it. I am going to ask my sister if she needs a whisterpoopin hehehehehehe.
It seems to me that God always knows when and what I need and than I find it on your blog God knows when I need to laugh and when I need to pray and when I need to cry. Than I come to your post and there it is what I need and tonight I needed to laugh you where there with a whisterpoopin for me hehehehehe oh yea Happy BDay to Danny

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Aw, I'm glad you got a good laugh out of the Sis. Charlene. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just writing down random boring things, and wondering if people are tired of reading about it all. Love ya sis!

Jules said...

I love that game! It is a blast! I would have NEVER guessed what whisterpoop meant, hehe. Maybe I'll use that word sometime in scrabble and throw my opponent off! That sounds fun ;)