Wow Brittany looks so GREAT!! I cant believe how much mercy God has had on her. I am so thankful!! I am also glad that you girls have each other. You have such a wonderful love for her and I know that Brittany feels that!! I would have totally loved going to a jammie bday party. What a great idea!!
Oooopsie...that last comment was actually from me, TRINA...lol Teresa is staying with me and we are both signing in and out of our blogs, so that is how I made the mixup...Either way we are both Mrs. Martins, right? hehehe
Hello :) I have seen your comments on other blogs, but didn't know if you would know who I was and so I hadn't ever commented you before. I'm so glad you took that first step I LOVE meeting new brethern! I have never been to the west coast so I don't know a lot of people out there. Anyways, thanks for your comment and hopefully we'll meet someday :) Take care, and we'll talk to you soon again.
I so love that picture of you and Brittany, she looks so good. Tell her family hi! We are still praying and I am so amazed at the change I see in the pictures.
Oh wow how sweet I love the pictures thank Sister Rain for your love of Brittany and keeping us up to date I love you all and you all look so sweet in your PJ's love your Montana sister
Trina:I was just looking at that picture of Brittany thinking the same thing: she looks great! Compared to a month or so ago, she's doing awesome! Its amazing what God can do.
Jules: Nice to meet you! ^-^ I've been watching your blog every now and then and thought it was about time to post a comment, hope thats okay! :)
Cherrie: I'll be sure to tell them all hi for you! :) That picture is pretty special to me, I thought months ago that I wouldn't get to do that again with her, and there I am getting to pose with my best friend! :) God sure is awesome. :)
Love you sister charlene! We must have posted at the same time! Miss you lots. I'll try and keep the pictures coming for you to see! I actually took some more pictures tonight of Abby and me...maybe I'll post 'em tomorrow =D
Sis Lorraine Thank You fro keeping us informed on Sis Brittany . I love reading all my sisters blogs It brings sunlight to my little world Love & Prayers
I'm the only sister in a family of 6 brothers. I have 3 sweet sister-in-laws that feel like they're my real sisters, and I couldn't have asked for better friends. My family is very close, so most of this blog will be about my life with my big family and my journey in the faith.
8 comments:
Wow Brittany looks so GREAT!! I cant believe how much mercy God has had on her. I am so thankful!! I am also glad that you girls have each other. You have such a wonderful love for her and I know that Brittany feels that!! I would have totally loved going to a jammie bday party. What a great idea!!
Oooopsie...that last comment was actually from me, TRINA...lol Teresa is staying with me and we are both signing in and out of our blogs, so that is how I made the mixup...Either way we are both Mrs. Martins, right? hehehe
Hello :) I have seen your comments on other blogs, but didn't know if you would know who I was and so I hadn't ever commented you before. I'm so glad you took that first step I LOVE meeting new brethern! I have never been to the west coast so I don't know a lot of people out there. Anyways, thanks for your comment and hopefully we'll meet someday :) Take care, and we'll talk to you soon again.
I so love that picture of you and Brittany, she looks so good. Tell her family hi! We are still praying and I am so amazed at the change I see in the pictures.
Oh wow how sweet I love the pictures thank Sister Rain for your love of Brittany and keeping us up to date I love you all and you all look so sweet in your PJ's love your Montana sister
Trina:I was just looking at that picture of Brittany thinking the same thing: she looks great! Compared to a month or so ago, she's doing awesome! Its amazing what God can do.
Jules: Nice to meet you! ^-^ I've been watching your blog every now and then and thought it was about time to post a comment, hope thats okay! :)
Cherrie: I'll be sure to tell them all hi for you! :) That picture is pretty special to me, I thought months ago that I wouldn't get to do that again with her, and there I am getting to pose with my best friend! :) God sure is awesome. :)
Love you sister charlene! We must have posted at the same time! Miss you lots. I'll try and keep the pictures coming for you to see! I actually took some more pictures tonight of Abby and me...maybe I'll post 'em tomorrow =D
Sis Lorraine Thank You fro keeping us informed on Sis Brittany . I love reading all my sisters blogs
It brings sunlight to my little world
Love & Prayers
Post a Comment