Thursday, February 7, 2008

Apartments

Yikes! My little brother, Timothy and I are looking for an apartment to move into. Annnnd the one we're wanting to get (if its God's will) is right below my other brother Thomas!And it just so happens, that's the only one that has no offers on it yet. (Who knows if thats a good thing or not) AND it just got new carpet and the walls were just painted. I'm really just kind of seeing whats going to work out. We've gotta apply for it, of course, but if it doesn't work out then it's no big deal. I've never really been away from my mommy and poppi that much, so it'd be a big change for me if I left...but I guess it'd be that way too if I got married someday too. :/
But if we do get it, I can play house! And sorta get to see what it's like to have a husband to take care of. -Sigh- So, here we go to apply for the spot!! Hope I'm not doing something stupid! >.< I'll keep an update on that...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's awesome. I can just picture you making breakfast/dinner for Timchee =)

We'll be praying for the Lord's will =)

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

I know!! ^-^ It'd be so much fun!! thats the best part I'm looking forward to, feeding him. =DD

Cherrie said...

Good luck with the apartment.

Tiffany said...

Oh Rain, how exciting! I loved living with my sissy! I was just a little younger than you when i moved out. It was really sweet to be able to have the brethren over whenever i wanted to, and to be able to set up visits. It was really nice to have that time before getting married. I learned how to take care of a home, and i was a nanny at the same time so i learned how to take care of children too. Kinda like how you are. If its the lords will that would be so wonderful!

Charlene said...

Way cool Raine love Sister Charlene

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

Thats exactly what I cant wait for Tiffy. I would love being able to have brethren over whenever!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lorraine! My first thought was you can't be old enough to leave yet :)It seems like yesterday when you and Brittany were playing house with dishes in her room! Now you could be doing it for real! Then I thought of how much your momma's gonna miss her sweet girl and son :( You'll have to have her over lots!
Love you so much