
Wheeyooo! For my early valentine's day present this year (for myself) I bought myself a laptop! It was kind of hard to get on the computer sometimes because the 3 brothers that are still living at home with me, would be on playing the computers, until late at night. So I decided it was time to get a little computer for myself, something that I could look up recipes, and other little things without having to kick someone off the computer or wait for my turn. Heeehee,I'm enjoying it because i can take it with me into the kitchen when I'm cooking and look up recipes, or just get comfy in my bed or out in the living room on the couch. The only thing thats different about this computer is that its a MacBook...its a LOT different then a Dell computer...you've gotta learn a whole new system, and its the total opposite then a Dell. Phew. But I thought it'd be a good thing for me to learn something new other then the normal dell system that I'm so used too. I get to use my brain a little more, heehee. Anyways, my oldest brother, Philip, helped me with finding the right laptop, and telling me the pros and cons of a dell and a Mac. So far I'm enjoying Mac a lot more then dell,and slowly but surely learning how to use the different things on it! Thanks for helping me, Philip! =D Maybe now I'll go with you and help you find a laptop! =o
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
3 comments:
YAhoo thats so cool I love my lap top. I alwayed wondered about the mac system keep me posted about it love you little Sis ove Sister Charlene
I love my mac! The next desk top will be a mac also. They are awesome. So enjoy your valentines gift.
I am! one of my brothers got the same thing as me yesterday, and we were just trying out the ichat with the camera,and were dying laughing the whole time. You can make your face look all weird and stuff,too fun. =D
Post a Comment