Well, we finally heard from the apartment today, annnnd...we got denied. We can try again once we get a credit account for both of us. But that'll have to be after we've both had them for 6 months at least. SO! We shall try again when we can, and if that doesn't work then maybe it's not what God has planned for us. We shall see, I suppose!
Anyways, Happy Valentine's day everyone!
5 things you should never put in the dishwasher
5 years ago
3 comments:
Don't be sad Raine! Maybe the lord has something better planned for each of you :)
I'm not too horribly sad, I know God will take care of it all.And if it doesn't work after 6 months, then its no big deal.
Sorry to hear about the apartment. But look on the bright side you can your money. It always takes time to build your credit. So good luck, God has something else planned.
Post a Comment