Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pumpkin Patch!


I went to the pumpkin patch today with Sister Mandy, Sister Kristen, Brother Danny, Jonathan, Abigail and James. It was sooo much fun! :D I was trying to remember to bring my camera today,but Mandy got to my house faster than I thought she would, so I wasn't able to grab it. So I guess my phone camera will do...but it's a little blurry because it's probably time to wash the lens. Anyways, we put James and Abigail in a wheel barrel and took them down a long road to get to the pumpkins. James was having soo much fun! The whole way he was opening his mouth saying "Aaaaaahhhhh!" as we went over the gravel road. It was pretty funny. You might be able to hear him in the video that I took...IF the video works. Anyways, I found a tiny tiny pumpkin in the patch, I almost took it home for the fun of it, but I didn't want to pay for it. ;D The pumpkins were about 25 cents a pound, so that'd maybe make that 1/2 a penny or less...if that's possible! I'm not gonna think too hard on that one.I don't know if you can tell what the guys are doing, but it's an outhouse with a picture of a mans legs(on the left) and a womans legs (on the right) and then it's got a hole on top for your head to poke out. It looked pretty silly.

Anyways, tomorrow we're (mom, dad, timmy, and jonathan and I) going to Oklahoma for 5 days! It'll be my first time flying in a plane and i'm really super nervous. But I'ts going to be alot of fun. I can't wait to meet all the Oklahoma brethren! :D I haven't started packing yet, so I better get to that soon! Tonight the whole family is coming over to have dinner and say goodbye to us. That'll be fun! Maybe we'll pick who our secret santa's are! :D Since our family is getting bigger every year, we draw names with the siblings and on christmas day we guess who gave us out present. It's a lot of fun. :D But sometime the boys are hard to shop for. :P Maybe I'll get a sister-in-law this time!!! Anyways, I better get cooking, and packing! Don't miss me too much, I'll be back before you know it. ;) Just kidding.

5 comments:

Russell said...

Those Pictures are too stinkin cute!

Your gonna love flyin sissy! Take- off is my favorite part!

Im gonna be sad and alone though! -.-
But Ill make it fun! I planning on doing stuff on different days with each of my bros! I am gonna even try and have a sleep over! So cool! Buuuuut, Its still gonna be lonely without the busy sounds of the house and people in it!

Whos gonna make dinner too?! Im frightened of that!

Oh well Ill get it figured out!

Your so gonna love Oklahoma Lorraine! its just so awesome and different, the sincerety the closeness they have with one another and how modest they are I think those three things stood out alot to me and it just felt right! You know?

You better tell everyone Hi! for ME!

Anonymous said...

OK brethren are very sweet but so are brethren from lots of places, even those you assemble with. There are many brethren that are very modest and very sweet. It is always very different visiting different places. It is soooo exciting but not the same as living there day in and out. Not that they are bad. No matter where you live there are issues. You just have to learn how to over come your flesh and to forebear in love like the scriptures say. Not everyone will think like you or agree with you. Thats OK. Just LOVE and FORBEAR! Have a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

It is a shame that we can't take the things Russell said and be so glad in their heart for the wonderful report of Brethren in another place. There was no hidden message in his post. There was no saying someone was better than another. Why would anyone even elude to that those Brethren have got problems too? I know the intent wasn't to tear down but was it to build up? Russell wasn't tearing down anyone from our assembly or anywhere else. We need to remember to support our Brethren and be able to rejoice in the good that we see in them. If I rejoice in the good I see in you, it shouldn't be assumed that it detracts from Love or joy I have in my other Brethren. I'm glad for the good report and the comfort Russell felt. Bro. Craig Pelkey

Anonymous said...

Hummm? It was only a comment. Sorry you took it as something else. It is always a different experience visiting other assemblies. Sorry if you felt MY comment tore down. Not the intent. Sorry you took the comment so personal. Still hope you have a good trip and enjoy visiting with lots of brethren.

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to hear about your trip! Post Pics if you can!